• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

renix/HO hybrid

smokeyyank

NAXJA Forum User
I recently picked up a MJ project that the previous owner was doing a renix HO swap. Previous owner had already done the C101 delete along with rewiring the harness but never finished. I already have the HO head 99 intake and TB. Now I'm just trying to complete the wiring to get the pig on the road. So has anyone done this mod before? Any tips or ideas where to start to get this finished? I still have a bunch of other little things to get done as well; fuel system, battery, power steering, cooling, the list goes on but the wiring is the biggest WTF for me as I haven't dealt with this level.

Here are some of the connectors and spaghetti mess I'm dealing with.
FxwFYFgl.jpg

Accessory wires
LqgNkm0l.jpg

Square 4 pin weatherpack is probably the TPS and the only long 4 pin I can think of goes to the alternator. The two big things for the swap is adapting the Renix TPS and a fuel return if you have the older tank and pump.

Thanks, I'll be adding a newer fuel tank and pump. Haven't really been able to do a lot with it lately because of other projects but hopefully here soon.

Back