• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

new rig (Black Betty)

damn.

That's a weird area for rust considering that the shock is filled with oil. Did you use compressed air to charge the shock?

and that it was brand new and never even ran it.

That's a weird area for rust considering that the shock is filled with oil. Did you use compressed air to charge the shock?

Yeah they were like thatnew outof the box. Bilstein sent a new shock body and some hoses. Hope to have these back together soon. I also gotthe offset tre and Pat found the clock spring. I'll be in business soon.

I need to add some gussets and build a mount for the ram. Looks like i will have room to put it over the tierod

been a while since I updated this. I have worked on a few things here and there. In the last year I have focused on getting rid of the misfire code, reliability and creature comforts.

In the last year I have:
replaces exhaust rods with proper length (thanks Spencer and Jon)
new spark plugs
rebuilt 12 hole injectors
B&K 62mm throttle body
Trail Head Offroad Cowl intake
new oil pan and gasket (old one was dented)
New Crank and Cam sensors
New fuel pump
Yukon Air Locker up front
Swapped in non ABS brake system
hood struts from Prime 4x4
New up and down stream O2 sensors
New coolant temp sensor
New Banks tube header
new stereo and speakers (cleaned up rats nest of wires)
Mishimoto radiator
New AC condenser, dryer and compressor
new belt
HD fan clutch
welded up exhaust leaks

Waiting to go in:
New driveshafts front and rear from South Bay Drive Line
Finish the install for the switch pod
window regulators
coil spring retainers
new rear leaf springs
rear bump stops
ream high steer for drag link end (will be nice to have a centered steering wheel)

get er done

Back