• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

collection of jeep stuff(build/blog)

VEry sexy

Top Notch build Patrick. I love your work.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I left my prothane bumps like that for a while until I snapped a stub shaft from the tire binding on the hump above the spring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya they got stuck when I decided jumping the jeep was a good idea lol

Let my buddy drove mine to a camp site off of eagle lakes rd. I arrived the next day to find all my spare shafts in the dirt and two speared prothanes. He told me he pulled a trail blazer off a rock using the grill guard hoop on my bumper. He didn't know how to use the D-rings that wee on the bumper. Good thing he didn't get the awd Honda CR-V.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will revive this with a lengthy post once I finally get internet set up again at the new house :thumbup:

Baby due in 4 weeks and I think I took my final trip this last weekend. Lots to come this winter/fall but mostly things to integrate a better camping situation and I suppose I need to figure out this car seat thing :D

Haha. I plan to wheel into late november at least i pray to the jeep gods for weather to allow it. Congrats on the baby?

Won these mounts 4-5 years ago at a sierrafest!

Doing away with my long tube headers. Installing a whole brand new exhaust with a JBA header

Accidentally knicked the oil pan haha

Who are you guys using to host images?
This site needs that at the least by now lol

hey guys haven't touched my pos since Sierra fest lol
Moved again have a nice big driveway and some garage space. Been fishing and wasting money on the boat all winter

Going to be installing the trans mount I was gifted at SF 2020 soon

Thinking of building tons. I need motivation on this thing again and I broke the 44 pretty often :clap:

dude why build tons, just slap some RCVs in there?

Plus I really want to build something and not do maintenance work. Kinda boring

Ideally I’d like to build something else but I think if I build some tons I’d keep busy for a while.
Like to link the rear build a fuel cell etc etc

Just make sure you do your axle swap like Nate and have everything ready to swap in vs having a hover jeep for a few years. lol

Gordo how has your 44s been holding up to 37s?

Still solid. I popped a ujoint last season. So two years of abuse and that was the only failure. I fixed it over night with a spare ujoint and its been rolling on ever since. I have had to change out the unit bearings once. The ball joints that were in the housing when i got it are still solid.

super dutys, nice !

:rof:Argon is refilled :thumbup: looking for a 60/14 60/10.5
If I can’t find any geared I hanve a good deal on a set of stockers

Been driving it around town a bunch :rof:

I know it's a haul.....Reno Auto Wrecking apparently has super duty axles for around $1,300.

I agree with you on doing a one ton swap over RCVs. You're moving the weak point vs upgrading everything at once.

Back