• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TractorSupply

RichP

NAXJA Forum User
When into my first one last week, that's a baaaaad place to go. Luckily I did not smoke my cards or my wallet but I could have very easily.

We have the corporate headquarters right here in town! Love that place also....but don't let SEC President PacificEd know! He works for the Tennessee Co-ops that compete with them! :shhh:

Usually better stuff than Northern Tool and Harbor Freight, fortunately.

I have fallen in love with TS recently. Around here in MA, they've never had any before. Back in June on the way to NACfest, we had to make a stop and find new trailer tires. We stopped at one and we were all in awe and loved it. They just opened a new store like 20 mins away from me, I now can buy Grade 8 hardware by the pound!!! I like it :thumbup:

I guess being a farmer and living in rural America I take my TSC for granted. It is just like Walmart to us, everytime we go to town we have to stop there for something :D We also have Orschlens and Farm and Home Stores as well, both the same caliber/type of stores. My 4 year old son is a little country boy and wants to stop at every one each time we go to town (they all have good farm toy sections) and he would rather not even go to Walmart to look at toys. I usually get my coats and coveralls each year when the go on clearance in teh late winter or early spring and can get them for about 75% off. If you play your cards right you can catch sales and use their 10% off coupon and really save some $ on random items. :thumbup:

Back