• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My Goodbye

ruger81

NAXJA Forum User
This is not to get attention, In fact i have debated for a while in saying anything. But in the end I decided to let everyone know. I have met some great people here those of which have my number and i will continue our friendships. The reason for this decision is i don't need naxja to have fun, Nor do i need naxja to go wheeling.
I don't like the way this so called "club" Is changing into. I hate the petty purse swinging drama. Most of all i don't want to be associated with the new naxja. I'm not sorry if this hurts the current BOD's feeling's in fact i really don't care this probably will get deleted for some dumb violation, when in fact its a matter of my opinion. That is why i didn't renew my membership!
I liked the way this "club" was when I joined the men that represented us were next to excellent i really liked to be a part of that, In fact if i never would have joined if it wasn't for (TORX) personally he is a great person when he decided not to run again for prez that made me wonder then giving the recent events was just the answer to my question.

So when this chapter has leaders worth standing in line behind i will think about coming back. I wish you all the best of luck in your adventures. For now all be doing my own thing.

Last edited:
Wow.
That's too bad.
I hate seeing people just give up.

Can't everyone be civil. Chad has his reasons, you dont have to agree with them, neither do I. But let him say what he wants and move on. Why do we have to always bring it to this level. This is the exact reason I continue to have problems with this chapter.

I was more referring to the pointlessness of chads comments. had he continued to be a member, and then had an opinion. I MAY stand behind the validity of his comments. combined with the fact that he has done a fair share of posting things only to start trouble (like the op) ill call it:spam:. if you in some way disagree with my comments, I get it. but I really don't think it has anything to do with how I am representing the BOD.

Bronze.

I just don't think its appropriate. What's the point. He has his own reasons. Do I think he should have said why no, but that's was his decision.

Bummer your quitting Chad, I will miss our witty banter. I know you have your reasons, you will here from me via text and cell phone.
We will definitely have to hit some snow up next year.
Don't know if you'll get this I will text you soon regardless.

Last edited:
i think if everyone would just think back to kindergarten and if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all.

when your about to post anything just preview it real quick and think if there is anyway that it could be offensive to anyone. if so is there a way to re word it or does it even need to be said at all.

there are a lot of people trying real hard to make the nw chapter a better place and when people post things for no reason other than to start drama it makes everyone look bad.

i would really like to see the good things continue and bad things stop. there is no reason we cant all just come together to enjoy what we all love in 4x4ing.

just my 2 cents so please dont reply with bs because it will just be ignored...

i think if everyone would just think back to kindergarten and if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all.

when your about to post anything just preview it real quick and think if there is anyway that it could be offensive to anyone. if so is there a way to re word it or does it even need to be said at all.

there are a lot of people trying real hard to make the nw chapter a better place and when people post things for no reason other than to start drama it makes everyone look bad.

i would really like to see the good things continue and bad things stop. there is no reason we cant all just come together to enjoy what we all love in 4x4ing.

just my 2 cents so please dont reply with bs because it will just be ignored...

Hell yeah that's what I'm talking about.

Hey Chad had his reasons for leaving he posted them and now its over. Was posting it the right thing? guess it all depends on who is reading it.

( Man if I could think back to Kindergarten I would, that was a long time ago )

But anyway, its done, lets move on. Today is a new day, tomorrow will be a newer day. Noodfest is coming up, that's pretty cool. Suppose to be in the 90's this weekend, we'll see. Aaron Hernandez was released by the New England Patriots today because he was arrested. Just stuff to think about!!

Later Chad.

Yeah I've been having problems all day adding ssssss to the end of stuff I'm suppose to. Well what I meant if its going to be a sausage fest I'll pass.

Back