• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PUT A DANA 300 IN YOUR JEEP!

All items locted in Effingham IL, 62401

Dana 300 Out of a CJ7. Came out of a running jeep the PO said. I bought it to put in my cherokee and decided to keep the 231. $150 FIRM. No shipping but I will deliver for gas money within Reason.

Got an USED adpater/spacer for a dana 300 to mate up to an AX15, AX5, AW4, NV3550 & NSG370 and flip it to drivers drop. MADE by NOVAK. http://www.novak-adapt.com/catalog/kit_153.htm $115 shipped FIRM

I also have a remanufactured torque converter for a 4l60e. The kid I bought it from had it for his 95 pickup. He said he never used it but the seal surface does have some rust on it. Could prob be fixed with a ready sleeve or buffed out. make an offer. Figure $25 on shipping
PM me or Email me at [email protected]
Thanks for looking!
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I guess UPS would prob take it? I might ship i just didnt want 100 PMs a day wanting to know shipping. I had a guy want me to ship him a 205 to washington...its was going to be like $500 just in shipping. The 300 weighs alot less though

they used to be around 80 to ship, but that was 5yrs ago :D if you wanna check 84096 is where it would be headed

Back