• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

May 2nd at Wooly's

JeepAddict85

NAXJA Forum User
Figured I'd start a new thread to see who else is interested in going. just gonna head down for the day, take it pretty easy, test the new suspension out. Ill prolly get down there around 830 or 9. My friend mark said he would ride down in his TJ as well, if he gets his tube fenders done...if not he'll just ride with me. I also might have a friend from work in a JK who has never been out before...i think he's interested in goin.

anybody else want to head down there?

I'm in. I should have the sway bar off, spacers, and shackel relocation brackets on by then. Looking forward to using some tires with actual tread. (BTW remember the transfercase problem last time? Set screw on the shift linkage was missing so it kept jumping out.)

nice man, you getting the relocation brackets? im buyin those soon as my paycheck comes in. nice catch on the linkage, you should be good to go then. matts comin to my house sat to drop the axle, i told him he can drop the tires with me and i can meet up and give em to you.

Yeah I bought eric's home brews off of him when I got the axle from matt. Loved Wooly's last time and I'm sure it will be even better this time. It would be nice if we could get a couple more naxja members out there with us.

ill be at the crawfish boil in bham and the xrra race at greyrock!

I'll be there. i want to test out my new(to me) XJ.

i think my bro-in law is going too. he'll be in a black TJ on 35's and I'll be in my white XJ on 33's.

what CB chan will you guys be on?

I've got something going on all day in Murfreesboro. I won't be able to make it.

Back