• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: sliders

Seriously, get Billy to build you a set, he's HellBilly04 on here - send him a PM. I've got a set of his "Billy Bar" sliders, extremely beefy and highly recommended.

I drove out to HB from Simi, so you have no excuse!

oooohhhh Billy.....

billy-madison04.jpg

not knocking his design, but i don't see any pinch seem reinforcement on his rails. seems like you kind of want that instead of work hardening the material on the frame(and subsequent cracking) from constant cycling of stresses where the sliders mount. if i'm mistaken can someone post up some better pictures of them?

The inner tube is stitch welded to the pinch seam. I can take pictures tonight if you like.

Thanks for the props guys I appreciate it. Right now I am not doing any rails due to the limited time I have. Have a "few" large projects in the works & just no time to do rails. There are plenty of other guys here that can do a set of rails for ya & probably cheaper too.

Billy

Back