• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

GrayRock Ride/Meet Greet

caglezxj

NAXJA Forum User
I reserved the weekend of june 22-24. So everyone that said they would go please post in this thread. I need to get a head count. I will also have some other friends there for this ride. It was going to be my b'day ride, but desided to move it back to june. After todays ride, we will have to group everyone in atleast 2 classes. 33" below and 35" up something like that, that way there can be better trail planning. I will have maps for the ride. The deal is 750.00 minum for the weekend to rent the park. That is 10 people. There can be more which is fine but I plan on limiting it to about 20 rigs. It is 75.00 a rig for the weekend . There is camping and hotels near by. Please let me know who will attend asap.

Josh

Re: GrayRock Ride/Meet Great

im in as long as im not gonna be in mexico...but i'll know soon....
i saw alot of XJ guys at grayrock this weekend, but didnt' get a chance to hollar at any of yall...so it'll be nice to have an XJ ride...

I had a great time wheeling with y'all today. I can't wait to see the pictures and video(s)!

I'd like to go on thsi trip as long as my jeep is together and running at that point and there are other low-lift guys to run with me.

This will be a great shake-down run for the cherokee crawl at tellico a couple of weekends after this date.

I will be there for the whole weekend.

It's on my calendar. 75 shouldn't be a problem. I'll be in the Junior League group (32's and open).....:moon:

i am down but i will have to be in the junior league as well (33's and locked front)

cj8rckcrlr said:
yea, i'll be there on fullwidths/chromoly shafts/36sx's/detroits...and sportin a FOR SALE sign!

PM

:D

lets talk..seriously.

Last edited:

Sounds good guys, like I said there will be a few of my buddies, non xj's with us. But I am keeping the total number of rigs under 20.

Can a mod change the thread name to Greet and not Great!. I am a tard, can't believe someone did not catch that!

256offroad said:
i am down but i will have to be in the junior league as well (33's and locked front)

i am good taken my 87 on friday only...(my cousin is the one posting above)...

p.s i am on 31s and open

caglezxj said:
I am a tard, can't believe someone did not catch that!
You are a Tard. We caught it, but we like you...:wave1:
YOU are organizing a ride:D
Carry on:viking:

I will get my wife to print off some maps, I know for the larger tire guys we need to run one side of the property one day and the other side of the property the next day. I will bring my generator if someone has a 110 welder they can bring. My welder is 230v . And maybe a small air compressor also. I will bring my cutting torch and a bunch of spare stuff. Hopefully everyone else will follow along with this, it will help everyone out.

I have a 110 welder (Lincoln 130) I could most likely bring.

As the time gets closer I can make sure it will be down here instead of in NC at the other garage as long as it's needed there for cage work on my big XJ... Thats one of the few tools I dont have one of for each location..

only thing ima need is a B.F.H (big effin hammer)....haha...

i will know closer to that date on what i will be able to bring.

can non xj drivers come?

I say so, if we stay below 20 people it will be fine. I say below 20, we could have more but I figured having the park with minum rigs would be fun. If you have someone you would like to bring it is ok, I will also have a few non xj friends there.

ok i know of two peaple that are intrested in coming...one has an 96 xj long armed locked on 33s...and the other will be an old cj on full widths and 39s...assuming he gets it done in time...if not he will bring his dd...a tj on 33s locked....o and i am bringing my 87 on 31s...

dspilot said:
Where is grayrock? How far of a drive from Chattanooga? I might be interested if I can have my junk trail ready by then.
Mapquest says 2.5 hours. Check out the latest issue of 4wheel Drive and Sport Utility Mag for a good article on CAOS and GrayRock, lots of pics...:clap:

Back