• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: stock rear bumper brackets 97+

prerunnerXJ

NAXJA Forum User
i need some rear stock bumper brackets for my 01 xj. if any of you guys have a pair lying around or know of a good junkyard where i can pick up a pair, it'd be greatly appreciated.

also, if any of you guys are selling (or know anyone who is selling) a set of bushwackers for a 2001 2-door it'd be nice to know.

thanks!

prerunnerXJ said:
i need some rear stock bumper brackets for my 01 xj. if any of you guys have a pair lying around or know of a good junkyard where i can pick up a pair, it'd be greatly appreciated.

also, if any of you guys are selling (or know anyone who is selling) a set of bushwackers for a 2001 2-door it'd be nice to know.

thanks!
I should have 2 sets laying around. We're talking only about the 2 pieces that goes with the 4 bolts to rear crossmember and the bumper having 2 bolts go into each one? I'm up in Westminster so if you wanna come up pick 'em up lemme know and I"ll dig around for 'em (I like guiness ;) ;) )

Kejtar said:
I should have 2 sets laying around. We're talking only about the 2 pieces that goes with the 4 bolts to rear crossmember and the bumper having 2 bolts go into each one? I'm up in Westminster so if you wanna come up pick 'em up lemme know and I"ll dig around for 'em (I like guiness ;) ;) )

yup thats exactly what im looking for.

an 8 pack good for you?

Back