• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Dana 44 axle bearing retainer plates......

TRNDRVR

NAXJA Forum User
Does anybody have a set of these laying around left over from a disc brake conversion that you're willing to get rid of?
Please let me know.
Thanks,
Dan.

the only ones that I might have ( I think they got chucked) where cut off

you can use them if they have been cut around the axle shaft

D35 non clipped should also work, lemme see if I have some

Cool!
I've got a set of 44 axle shafts I'm selling, and I'm assuming they will be used as spares.
I want to leave the plates on these axles, but to get new plates, I've been told that they come only in a kit and they're $44.00 a set. Ouch!!
I'd appreciate you looking.
Thanks,
Dan.

TRNDRVR said:
Cool!
I've got a set of 44 axle shafts I'm selling, and I'm assuming they will be used as spares.
I want to leave the plates on these axles, but to get new plates, I've been told that they come only in a kit and they're $44.00 a set. Ouch!!
I'd appreciate you looking.
Thanks,
Dan.
IIRC you can order them for I think $8 a piece from DTD. Make sure to get the right ones though cause the wrangler ones don't fit.

Kejtar said:
IIRC you can order them for I think $8 a piece from DTD. Make sure to get the right ones though cause the wrangler ones don't fit.
Cool! Thanks, I'll call them.
Dan.

Back