NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Unibody Jeep Technical Forums > Jeep Cherokee XJ (1984 - 2001) > OEM Tech Discussion
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

OEM Tech Discussion Forum for OEM (Original Equipment) or stock XJs and MJs.

Old May 7th, 2017, 18:36
NAXJA Forum User

Front axle off-center to passenger side. Stock height, new track bar&tie rods. HELP!

Hi, I've been lurking the forums for awhile and finally ran into an issue I can't seem to solve. I recently picked up a 1990 Pioneer 4wd and the passenger side tire sticks out at least 2" more than the other side. It has never been lifted, just replaced track bar&all tie rods(my steering was crap too), all rims have the same offset. I'm at the point where it sounds like my front suspension may be sagging enough to push the axle out that far, although it doesn't seem that bad. Or the car has been in an accident that I don't know about. Any ideas are appreciated!