• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

5 mile pass

Israel

NAXJA Forum User
We will be hitting 5 mile pass on the 23rd of this month. Friendly for beginners up Rattlesnake to Wayne's World. Turn around here, or continue with the brave up Constrictor!

Meet at the Walmart in Saratoga Springs at 9:00am.

See you there!

Last edited:
How bad is the Constrictor? I'm not a beginner, but my XJ is mostly stock. I'm also trying to avoid banging up body panels on it.

Also, what time will you be meeting?

33" tires and at least 1 locker and plenty of armor is recommended for Constrictor. I am sure that there will be some seats for those who want to ride.

For some reason, I thought this was tomorrow! LOL guess my calender isn't working. Or my eyes and memory.

OK, no constrictor for me.

Might have to work, so we'll have to see if we make it.

I think I am going to able to make this. I am game to run constritor for those that want to run it. How about we change the meeting place to Wal-Mart parking lot. The cheveron gets crowded really quick.

As Israel said in #1 above
"We will be hitting 5 mile pass on the 23rd of this month. Friendly for beginners up Rattlesnake to Wayne's World. Turn around here, or continue with the brave up Constrictor!

Meet at the Chevron on the corner of Redwood Rd. and Hwy 73 in Saratoga Springs."

Hope to see you there and bring a friend or two. After all, it's thr monthin which we try to recruit new members. Also, check back to see whether Israel moves it to Walmart as KMBoren suggests.

I think I am going to able to make this. I am game to run constritor for those that want to run it. How about we change the meeting place to Wal-Mart parking lot. The cheveron gets crowded really quick.

We can do that. I'll still have to gas up at the Chevron, but there would be more room at Wal-Mart to take off from.

Walmart it is, but I still need a few minutes at the actual trailhead to remove my over-size mudflaps and to air down. As I remember last year, there was one participant who had to talk to the highway patrol about not having the mudflaps on when he was returning from the event. Let's keep law enforcement out of the picture.

Walmart it is, but I still need a few minutes at the actual trailhead to remove my over-size mudflaps and to air down. As I remember last year, there was one participant who had to talk to the highway patrol about not having the mudflaps on when he was returning from the event. Let's keep law enforcement out of the picture.

I never saw an official meeting time.

Re: Re: 5 mile pass

Easily. Just depends on how much bsin we do at each stop! LOL

You going to make this run?

I am going to make a good attempt to make it this weekend... I have to get new bushings in my leafs though. Otherwise I may just change a shock bushing in my sisters jeep and see if she will let me take hers. :D

In another thread (BOD) it looks like it's 9:00 AM at the Walmart parking lot and I'm the only board member who can make it. However, finding Wayne's World, etc. may require one of you. I have only been there once. So, see you at the parking lot. We'll make the run and if you need to peel off you can easily do so. You just have to head downhill until you find pavement, if I remember correctly.

Sounds fun. Seems like it might be a small group unless more show that aren't posting up.

Back