• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone in Michigan want to pick up a JCR bumper and deliver it to Winterfest?

Atl-Atl

NAXJA Forum User
So I'm getting a JCR front bumper and would like to avoid the $70 shipping charge. Anyone in Michigan driving through Kalamazoo on their way to Winterfest? I can pay in Wisconsin microbrew or some cash or something like that.

Mike

It's been a few years sense I've been to a Winterfest, but JCR used to come. I'm sure if they do they would bring it for you.

It's been a few years sense I've been to a Winterfest, but JCR used to come. I'm sure if they do they would bring it for you.

They don't come anymore. Now that they can only get about a week off a year they head out west!

A friend of mine from the Lansing, MI area is probably coming. I will ask if he can make a pickup from JCR on the way through. NO GUARANTEES at this point.

A friend of mine from the Lansing, MI area is probably coming. I will ask if he can make a pickup from JCR on the way through. NO GUARANTEES at this point.

Would be cool if he could make a pickup. Let me know what he says.

Thanks

Mark's user title on midwestxj... "Nobody focks wit da Jesus!"

Back