• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

my slow crawlfest trip report

The Maze and Smurfettes need to go on the bucket list for next year!!!

Photographer extraordinair--- Excellent work and thank you:
SWCrawlfest041.jpg

SWCrawlfest143.jpg

why does everyone want to come to CO? you guys have so much cooler stuff to wheel there. i felt cool bout my wheeling weekend, then i see these pics, prefaced by j-9's wheelie, and i feel like a loser :doh:

The Maze and Smurfettes need to go on the bucket list for next year!!!

Photographer extraordinair--- Excellent work and thank you:
SWCrawlfest041.jpg

SWCrawlfest143.jpg
its always great to have your own personal photographer :D

and definitely need to run the maze and smurfettes
why does everyone want to come to CO? you guys have so much cooler stuff to wheel there. i felt cool bout my wheeling weekend, then i see these pics, prefaced by j-9's wheelie, and i feel like a loser :doh:
hey now montrose is pretty cool, as well as the area around telluride, i try to wheel more than just UT that way it don't seem like i'm doing the same thing over and over.

but crawlfest was an awesome time, mostly thanks to J-9 and chandler for their hardcore antics :D

Last edited:
ya j-9 and i were jsut talkin about me needing to wheel outside of CO. at least on the other side of the mtns. only ever wheeled over here, need soemthing new, and people to run harder trails with

ya j-9 and i were jsut talkin about me needing to wheel outside of CO. at least on the other side of the mtns. only ever wheeled over here, need soemthing new, and people to run harder trails with

whenever your ready to head to the desert let me know, i'm always up to wheel as long as my junk is together.

i really want to hit the desert. i grew up in vegas and friends always took trucks out and did desert racing but i think crawlin in AZ NV UT would be just awesome! i wanna get out there this summer.(im not worried about the heat, used to it, the jeep on the other hand......)

if its gonna be 120* that means you hit the trails early and play in the water the rest the day, at least thats how i do it :D

hell yeah. 95* at night for some good dawn wheeling (should make for some epic pics too) and then find a pool to relax and get to drinkin! lol.
but ill quit hijacking your thread. :D :thumbup:

I'm alittle late. Awesome trip. It had it all. Best of all was the enjoyable weather :)

Back