• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2 Jeep 5.25" Rear Speakers in MA

BBeach

NAXJA Forum User
Ive had these laying around for a while, dont know if anyone needs them? If you wanted them shipped just a couple bucks for shipping and gas to the PO is fine. Located in Western MA or worcester if you want to pick them up.

BBeach-I need em. Are they in working order? Just let me know, I bought a XJ with a Sparkomatic and no speakers lol. So these would help a lot. Thanks!

Ive got them, are these something youd want shipped? I gotta find a box and see how much these weigh, local pickup is preferred but if not you can pay for shipping, box, etc. Ive got the front speakers too but I might hang on to them in case I have a problem with my current ones.

I don't have a clue. Like I said my rig didn't even come with A speaker. So I'm definitely not the one to ask on this one. I'm trying to buy 2 pairs of speakers, if I get them it'd be by this weekend and I won't need these. But if that falls through, which is likely I do need these. Just let me know.

When I get home I'll weigh them out and see how much it is to 20748. As long as I find a box Im sure it couldn't be too much.

Back