• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wireing harness

OCMI_Teddy

NAXJA Forum User
I have a spare wireing harness for a jeep 1988-96. I could most likly fit it into an envolope so, shipping would be cheap too.

OCMI_Teddy said:
I have a spare wireing harness for a jeep 1988-96. I could most likly fit it into an envolope so, shipping would be cheap too.

I will take it.

What condition is it in?

Which harness is it, dash or under the hood?

What year and model did it come out of?

it's for the stock stereo wireing harness. So if you have a aftermarket stereo you can plug it into the stock wiring.

OCMI_Teddy said:
it's for the stock stereo wireing harness. So if you have a aftermarket stereo you can plug it into the stock wiring.
So does it include the fuse box? In other words is the entire under the dash wiring harness or just the part for the Stereo? If it is just the part for the stereo I will pass and let someone else take it that can really use it.

It's basically a adaptor for aftermarket stereos so they can plug into the car.

OCMI_Teddy,

OK, thanks. It won't do me much good, so who else wants it? It's up for grabs!

do you still have this i want to pull out my stock stereo it sounds like crap and it is am/fm tape deck it works but i really need my mp3's anyway if you still have this i would be more than happy to paypal you some funds to take care of expenses my email is [email protected]

Back