• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts train from Simi/Oxnard to...

Im headed that way, but there no way its going to fit in the back of the grand with a baby, a stroller, and a 2wd beam.

rick ill be able to get it for sure, maybe ill be able to meet you in big bear some time soon?

hey rick im going to long beach tomorrow, maybe i could drop the tire off with some one down there, i dont know who anyone? im going to paulheads house to get rims let me know.

rick ill call you im the morning if you dont see this

jesse

What time tomorrow Jesse? I can get it from you, then I'll be at Rick's cabin in a couple of weeks.

Or you can just drop it off at Paul's house and I'll get it this weekend.

im flying into long beach tomorrow and renting a car to go down to hemet area, but i dont think it would fit the the little rental car im getting. lol

jonny ill be there around 12 i think i can go anywhere with in the area and drop it off to you if that works, ill call you when i get closer tomorrow ill be bringing it though, the dam thing is HUGE!

jonny ill be there around 12 i think i can go anywhere with in the area and drop it off to you if that works, ill call you when i get closer tomorrow ill be bringing it though, the dam thing is HUGE!

Okay, that might work. That way, I can give you those two interior pieces.

PM me your phone number. I thought I had it, but I don't.

Please keep this thread updated at all times. with the exact location of the tire.

I did say"please". :)

Want GPS coordinates, Mark?

:wave1:

Back