• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 XJ For Sale in Simi Valley

desertrandy

NAXJA Forum User
I purchased my 2000 XJ from another NAXJA member a couple of months ago but sad to say I have to sell it due to a family medical emergency. I will post pictures in a few days when I can get access to a camera but you can pm me any questions and below is a list of options:

2000 Cherokee sport
150,xxx miles
4.0 liter engine (Runs great)
AW4 transmission (shifts fine no issues)
HP Dana 30 from a 95 Cherokee, open carrier 4.56 gears
Chrysler 8.25 29 spline rear with Detroit Locker, chrome alloy shafts and 4.56 gears
NP231 transfer case with sye
3 Core CSF Radiator
Front and rear Olympic aftermarket bumpers
Roof rack with tire carrier and high lift and shovel mounts
CB Radio installed
New (1000 miles) BFG All Terrains 33x12.5x15
Recently installed hood vents

Front end has been aligned
All fluids (except antifreeze) have been changed and transmission completely flushed
AC has just been recharged and blows cold
Full size 33x12.5x15 BFG All Terrain included
Spare axle shafts included
I have the factory air box with a new Wix filter installed but I also have a K&N cold air system that has just been serviced that I will include and let you choose which one to run

I was in the process of servicing the cooling system but ran out of time. There are no issues with the cooling and it runs normal temps even in the heat with the A/C on but I just wanted to upgrade everything and keep the old parts for trail spares. I have the following parts that I will include:

1) Prestone 16lb cap
2) Superstant 195 thermostat
3) New upper and lower Gates Hoses (the bottom hose on it now has a spring inside so you can
transfer it over to the new one if you wish)
4) High flow Hesco thermostat housing
5) 2 Gallons of 50/50 green antifreeze

I also have a B&M stacked plate Supercooler with mounting brackets on order and will include it

Asking price is 6500.00 obo

This is the second time I have had to sell an XJ because of family issues and it is hard. Hopefully it finds another good home soon. Thanks.

Randy

Back