• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'll volunteer

ECKSJAY said:
You dunce. Are you actually coming???
Actually, probably not. Just flipping a little crap. :(
red91inWA said:
hey...he wants to come....let him. I bet he know that area beter than most.
Take in the fact that I live in Utah, I know those trails like the back of my hand. Spend a day with me in TSF, I'd be putting you to bed at the end of the day. :speepin:

GUARANTEED!!! :thumbup:

not really an official one at all, but jpars and myself (and possibly blue_flip) are wanting to get out of town for a day soon. Probably on the 15th or 16th. Just to hit some of the easy stuff

twardozrally said:
not really an official one at all, but jpars and myself (and possibly blue_flip) are wanting to get out of town for a day soon. Probably on the 15th or 16th. Just to hit some of the easy stuff

I just might be down for that. Any camping down there, for a tent tralier? A Wal-Mart parking lot?

12GaugeXJ said:
I just might be down for that. Any camping down there, for a tent tralier? A Wal-Mart parking lot?
dunno. I would imagine that you can find some level spot to park it. I'm not sure on camping regulations in the state forest, would like to found out though. Should have asked while I was at the ODF office today.

ok so here is the deal i am still an newbie and i am itching to go somewhere this next weekend i am a friend of twardozrally and i have a friend coming down with an old school full size cherokee with the 401, he is coming coming down from seattle and he want so hit it too. so what can we come up with?

blue_flip said:
ok so here is the deal i am still an newbie and i am itching to go somewhere this next weekend i am a friend of twardozrally and i have a friend coming down with an old school full size cherokee with the 401, he is coming coming down from seattle and he want so hit it too. so what can we come up with?

Try posting that in the NW Chapter forum. :) This is an event forum...

ECKSJAY said:
Try posting that in the NW Chapter forum. :) This is an event forum...

You should have used your mstical powers on his post then Captian.

You've been demoted to ensign.

Right next to Sulu....and he LIKES you!

Back