• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Merry Christmas to me.

planefixer

NAXJA Forum User
I just scored (4) 35" MTRs and a 35" Pro-Comp Mud for a spare.All 5 tires have 95-98% tread.All for the the huge sum of $500.00 :thumbup: :D .I guess now its time for some 4.56 gears.I'm done bragging now. :sunshine:

LOL - those sound VERY familiar....... aren't those the ones BLoose wanted to buy during Co. Fest? That guy FINALLY decided to part with 'em huh?

So I guess this means that your wife's rig will be sportin' your old shoes Jeff?

YELLAHEEP said:
LOL - those sound VERY familiar....... aren't those the ones BLoose wanted to buy during Co. Fest? That guy FINALLY decided to part with 'em huh?

So I guess this means that your wife's rig will be sportin' your old shoes Jeff?

Correct on all accounts.I had made a deal with the guy in July but told him if he could sell them before I came up the money to do so (dont know why he flaked on Bob).

Construction of the wife's rig will happen this spring.I've got all of her springs,rock rials,gsa tank skid,possibly a rear axel,and now, wheels and tires.As soon as I get the T&T Y-link setup for mine then I'll add my RE arms and drop brackets to her pile of parts.Basically, by late Spring,The wife's XJ will be sporting the RE 5.5" XD lift and 33s.

planefixer said:
Correct on all accounts.I had made a deal with the guy in July but told him if he could sell them before I came up the money to do so (dont know why he flaked on Bob).

Construction of the wife's rig will happen this spring.I've got all of her springs,rock rials,gsa tank skid,possibly a rear axel,and now, wheels and tires.As soon as I get the T&T Y-link setup for mine then I'll add my RE arms and drop brackets to her pile of parts.Basically, by late Spring,The wife's XJ will be sporting the RE 5.5" XD lift and 33s.

wow. wish i could land a hubby that would do that for me. as it stands i just weasel my brother into doing/helping me with my heep/moneypit.

ladywolf said:
wow. wish i could land a hubby that would do that for me. as it stands i just weasel my brother into doing/helping me with my heep/moneypit.

Taking applications :D

I was waiting for that reply.

LadyWolf, don't worry Led is pretty much harmless, unless your an XJ :laugh3:

lol oh? ok then i need one filled out in triplicate with 3 references, a drug screen, etc. . .:)

just kidding led

Danget, I as even gonna let you drive the Truggy!! :D

i'll still drive it:) that is if you'd let me

old_man said:
I was waiting for that reply.

LadyWolf, don't worry Led is pretty much harmless, unless your an XJ :laugh3:

Now THAT'S funny! :laugh3:

LOL that is really funny.

I never hurt a XJ! I just rework them abit. oh yeah sheet metal sucks

Back