• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Fling 2013

LUKEAZ

NAXJA Forum User
Had another awesome time. Thanks to Dan for putting the event together, and to both Dan, Dave and their families for the great dinner and breakfast.

IMG_4225_zps144f54f5.jpg

IMG_4224_zpsae7b7f64.jpg

IMG_4263_zps99227044.jpg

IMG_4264_zps6288c68b.jpg

IMG_4267_zps9387fd08.jpg

IMG_4236_zpseba376eb.jpg

IMG_4251_zps79c574e9.jpg

IMG_4289_zps5082de6a.jpg

IMG_4293_zps80331b9a.jpg
IMG_4294_zpsf25ac63c.jpg

Cool pics. I'm gonna have to make it out there sometime

It was a great trip, I am glad I made it out. It was refreshing to wheel with knowledgeable people and fun to see all the different rigs and watch them perform on the trails. I was surprised when you guys and your families cooked dinner and breakfast for us all. Thanks so much for the great time and I can't wait to do it again. I'll get some pics up in the next few days.

I'll try to get my pics up here soon when the baby is taking a nap. Still haven't unpacked the Jeep...

Had a great time. Dan and Dave are great hosts.

We had a great time as usual. Saturday was a fun day. I got a few pics and some good vid, but will probably be next week before I get time to upload anything. I'm out of town for work this week . . .

Here are some of my faves from the trip:

The rest of my pics are posted on the Chapters photobucket account PM me if you cant find the password in the Members only forum.

Back