• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal Fest

Johnnie Walker

Piece of Fish!
NAXJA Member
When? Where? How? Ready , go!

Been working on it. I'll post the info just as soon as something concrete.

Not the thumbs!
:shiver:
You guys are just being mean now.

Get even.

Pick a date when it is going to snow.

is socal fest always in big bear? These last few years it has been freezing and we've had snowfall. What are the odds of moving it to somewhere like calico?

is socal fest always in big bear? These last few years it has been freezing and we've had snowfall. What are the odds of moving it to somewhere like calico?

we had it in calico in 2012. It sort of went over like a box of farts.

Calico was fun. That's when I was volunteered to be trail leader. 😆

I think the problem was that after you do the Doran/Odessa loop, there's not much else to do. There are easy trails to go exploring, but not everybody is up for that.

Calico was fun. That's when I was volunteered to be trail leader. ��

I think the problem was that after you do the Doran/Odessa loop, there's not much else to do. There are easy trails to go exploring, but not everybody is up for that.

There is more now....it has changed a tad. Some buggy stuff from what I heard too.

We could have it in Panamint Valley. Would be a great incentive for me to come out for the event.

David Bricker / SYR

I've never visited Panamint, but I've been wanting to. I'd be game for a Panamint run some time even if its not for SoCal Fest.

Back