• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

when you arriving?

jmaxj

NAXJA Forum User
i should be heading out of moab on the 26th early morning so should be there that night or earlier, just wondering if anyone else was going to be there.

I had planned on heading out on Thu morning (27th). Depending on the wife's schedule, I might be able to get out there the night of the 26th. If you would like, I'll pm you my cell in case you have any problems once you get here. I'm usually out of work around 3:30 and home by 4pm. The camping spot is about 1 hr from my house.

The family and I are planning on leaving about 0600 Thursday morning to arrive around 0800.
I would like to have a sign up table up and running when people start to arrive.

Brian, I'll be there either Wed night or Thu morning. If Thu morning, I'll plan to meet you around 0800. I can help with a staffing a table or whatever.

Let's see some pics of your rig as it looks today...........

John, thanks for the offer. I will be getting with Steve and Jon this week to see what there plans are. I think Steve was thinking he might head up Wed also, but he may need help getting some stuff there. I will be towing my rig and will have a Full size F350 so I might get some stuff from him to bring up or just meet him somewhere.

Lata

I'll show up late friday night or early sat morning, cant ask for more days off since i took them for TDS.... Oh man I kicked wrangler butt... Ill start a new thread and post pics soon..

I’m going to try to be there Thursday afternoon around 2pm-ish.
I’ll have to leave for a few hours Friday night to pick up the kid(s) but I’ll be back, and I’ll try not to let it interfere with my wheeling. :thumbup:

Well guys, I just got word that I wont be able to attend Thurs or Sunday. I will most likely just show up late friday around 9-10 pm and wheel all day Saturday. I have commited myself to help out with the parking at my church on Sunday. But hey , I''ll be there on Saturday and the dinner.

4xSanta said:
I plan on leaving So.Cal. thursday dark thirty........SANTA

I should be leaving around then too Kenny.... maybe i'll follow you over there.

ok i am now leaving early thurs. morning, work says i can't have weds. off :(

It looks like I might be the only one out there Wed night. I guess I get to pick the best spot, the one with the green grass and the concrete patio and the only RV hookup.......:D:D:D:D

jporvaz said:
It looks like I might be the only one out there Wed night. I guess I get to pick the best spot, the one with the green grass and the concrete patio and the only RV hookup.......:D:D:D:D

There you go again with that RV reminder.....:D

Back