• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lifetime LED from Daves Offroad Supply

DavesOffroadSupply

NAXJA Forum User
Daves Offroad Supply is now a Lifetime LED Dealer!!!
You can find them on our site here, Lifetime LED
We have the Best Prices on the Lights with the Best Warranty Available!

LED Light Bars
75LED_zpsa7c65556.jpg

CREE Light Bars
85CREE_zpsf45b7ed6.jpg

Utility Lights
43Square_zpsce833ea3.jpg

For a quote...
PM me here
Email me at [email protected]
Call me at 484-554-3584

I have the 21.5" direct from lifetime LED and love it.

Any current deals?

Lifetime LED's new JK Bracket for their 50" Light Bars!
Introductory Offer - Buy a 50" Light Bar and JK Bracket Kit and Receive Free Shipping!
Lifetime LED 50" Bracket for Jeep JK (2007-present)

The JK Light Bar Mounts allow you to easily install a 50" LED Light Bar above your windshield. The Light Bar Mounts are manufactured using 3/16" thick steel, laser cut and formed using a CNC precision press brake.

They are designed as one piece construction with no weld seams for a smooth finished cosmetic look. No drilling or other modification is necessary for installation, they simply bolt to the windshield mounts using existing hardware.

Precision cut Rubber Gasket liners are included with the light bar mounts to protect your vehicles paint from scuffing. Another unique feature with our Light Bar Mount is the ability to hide the LED light wiring by running it behind the bracket. All brackets are finished complete with E-Coating & Black Fine Texture Powder Coating for superb corrosion resistance.

Back