• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RAFFLE @ ROCKFEST

4xSanta said:
My favorite is the custom machined hatch hold up thing, many thanks to the maker it will always remind me of the Rockfest......SANTA

and Marshall was trying to convince me it was a custom machined spliff holder.:D

4xSanta said:
My favorite is the custom machined hatch hold up thing, many thanks to the maker it will always remind me of the Rockfest......SANTA

I got one of those too. Sure beats the old piece of wood that I used to use which would fall and hit me in the head 75% of the time and then as I’d be cussing and fumbling with the stick the hatch would come down and hit me in the head again. :D

Thanks XJ20!!!

4xSanta said:

o2bgpn said:
I got one of those too. Sure beats the old piece of wood that I used to use which would fall and hit me in the head 75% of the time and then as I’d be cussing and fumbling with the stick the hatch would come down and hit me in the head again. :D

Thanks XJ20!!!

I’m glad you like the strut rod clamps. I made them in my shop with my hardinge lathe and my anilam cnc mill.

The material was obtained from decommissioned telescope parts I scrounged from the alum recycle bin. You are holding a little piece of kitt peak national observatory history.

The red anodize was donated by jeff at precision plating, inc of tucson.

I donated the handles and brass studs using my educational discount at mcmaster-carr for the price break.

Kudos to for the strut holder. That is pretty neat stuff. Anyone that has hit their head on the hatch realized what a good idea this is.

I had won the way cool C-Rok rear bumper. As many of you could notice, I didn't have a need for it, so I sold it to Kyung (who needs a lot more than a rear bumper!) for two bills, in order to pay for the front tire I tore up flat towing it back to Cali with a bent tie-rod.
All in all...it worked out great for me!
But I wish I has a cool Spliff ( I prefer Chill'ems) holder!

:D

XJ20 said:
I’m glad you like the strut rod clamps. I made them in my shop with my hardinge lathe and my anilam cnc mill.

The material was obtained from decommissioned telescope parts I scrounged from the alum recycle bin. You are holding a little piece of kitt peak national observatory history.

The red anodize was donated by jeff at precision plating, inc of tucson.

I donated the handles and brass studs using my educational discount at mcmaster-carr for the price break.

Outstanding ,they have more value to me than I thought now I no where they came from and a special thanks to Jeff for the anodize.......SANTA

Back