• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail Ideas

What time will the trail runs take off from camp at ??? 7am 8am whenever we get the hell up at a-pm??? Just trying to find out so I know what time to be out there at??
themud

themud said:
What time will the trail runs take off from camp at ??? 7am 8am whenever we get the hell up at a-pm??? Just trying to find out so I know what time to be out there at??
themud

Excellent question. I plan on arriving Friday around 10am. I bet we'll roll out around 10-11ish.

Is that for every day or just fri and the weekend maybe I should just plan to show up around 9 and take my chances of missing the run on thursday??? I dont want to get there at 6 am and be the only one awake....
themud

themud said:
Is that for every day or just fri and the weekend maybe I should just plan to show up around 9 and take my chances of missing the run on thursday??? I dont want to get there at 6 am and be the only one awake....
themud
we usually pull out around 830 or 0900 for the morning runs so you should be safe if you arrive at 0800 or 0830

AZRockRunner said:
we usually pull out around 830 or 0900 for the morning runs so you should be safe if you arrive at 0800 or 0830

Being on the trail by 9am realy helps getting things going.
Waiting for people to show after that kinda' sucks docky balls!

:D

Jump This said:
Being on the trail by 9am realy helps getting things going.
Waiting for people to show after that kinda' sucks docky balls!

:D
donkey Rick.

Back