• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Realy...how many people?

Jump This said:
I sure as hell am not letting you sleep with ME again!

You didn't even kiss me in the morning....

:tears:

You "Coming Out" Rick I had no idea you slept with boys,owell that leaves more girls for the rest of us and now I understand where "Jump This" comes from!......SANTA

Jump This said:
I'm not sure of the accuracy of the head count thread.

It appears as though there might be 8 or 9 rigs going...

I'm sure there is alot more than that...
so stop your lurking and post up!

:D
It'd be funny if the SoCal continget ended up being bigger then the AZ one ;) I wish I could go... but it's not in the cards :(

They sell everything.
tipshades.gif

Jump This said:
I sure as hell am not letting you sleep with ME again!

You didn't even kiss me in the morning....

:tears:
:huh:
Uh oh. What did I get myself into? Matty, can we bring your pop up tent instead??!!

4xSanta said:
The only problem is most of us SO.CAL. folks are Surfers or Mall Crusers we really don't wheel in rocks and that bad stuff so we may spend more time at the mall in Florance!.......SANTA

I just got back from 6 days at the Moab mall....:looney:

corbinafly said:
:huh:
Uh oh. What did I get myself into? Matty, can we bring your pop up tent instead??!!

Safety in numbers bud..... if he starts getin frisky we'll throw Kenny to him :D

mattyj said:
Safety in numbers bud..... if he starts getin frisky we'll throw Kenny to him :D
Well, okay, but I'm bringing some mace!!!!!

Whale carp. Work has once again conspired against me (Derec you don’t know how good you got it…. or maybe you do). I can’t get Friday off so I will be showing up Friday afternoon instead of Thursday. Still staying until Sunday morning.

Back