• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Aftermarket charging cables

I went with mean lemons

They’re a Naxja supporter

Jeep cables are a supporter as well

I went with MeanLemons for my rigs but the jeepcables look nice because they have the labels on each end to keep it idiot proof.

Jeep cables are a supporter as well

I went with MeanLemons for my rigs but the jeepcables look nice because they have the labels on each end to keep it idiot proof.

This. I went with Mean Lemons and didn't pay attention to the terminal connector sizes for the cables and managed to install backwards which lead to rework. Labels would have prevented that.

With that being said, the cable quality is top notch and the service was great as well. I would absolutely buy again and recommend to others.

I've got a set from Jeepcables sitting on my workbench right now that I plan to install this weekend. I'm planning on fabricating an acrylic mount for the fuse.

Have any tips or tricks you can share about the install?

Ox guard all your connections and you might as well clean and ox guard your grounds while you are at it.
Dont know if your local Ace has it but the one on 112th in Parkland carries it.

I have a 96 and I wish i went with a physically smaller fuse that way i could use the lugs on the power center and eliminate one more connection and wire.

But other than that straight forward kit.

Back