• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1.5" OME lift, shocks, 30.5" BFG ATs, stock 15" rims...

rocknxj

NAXJA Forum User
Finally getting around to my lift swap.

I'll have a 1.5" Old Man Emu lift (pucks and full leafs) and OME shocks for sale in the next month or so.

Lift can come with a 1/2" TC spacer if needed to minimize driveline vibes.

Also selling (4) 30.5" BFG AT radials with lots of tread. Currently mounted on stock gray rims from my '99 XJ. I have a 5th tire mounted on a spare steel rim also.

This is a very good lift and is in very good condition. Lift gives a very nice overall look and the 30.5" tires improve its off road capability from stock ride height.

Will also sell the front bumper, hooks, and lights as an entire assembly. See photo posted below for color and condition. Rear bumper will be sold also, but at a later date.

Send me a note if interested. Will consider trade for parts and equipment.

I'll post a pic following this.

Last edited:
Not the greatest photo to show the lift, but this shows the rims and tires I have for sale. Second photo is shown for comparison purposes with a 3.5" lift.

Rims are free of scratches or damage. Tires are in excellent condition.

232323232%7Ffp5366%3B%3Enu%3D3367%3E234%3E5%3A3%3EWSNRCG%3D33%3B93957%3B7336nu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp53669%3Enu%3D3367%3E234%3E5%3A3%3EWSNRCG%3D33%3B93%3B53%3C2336nu0mrj

Last edited:
I'd have to remove it and weight it first. Would probably cost you a fortune in shipping charges.

I just bought some rails today, and will be buying the lift very soon, once I make a final decision. I'll have a better idea of how much charges will be once I have all parts boxed up.

How much lift are those OME shocks good for? Sell seperate from lift? How much?

depending on what you want for them, and how much shipping would be, i might be interested in the leaf packs

I'm getting VERY close to ordering my lift and tires. Still cannot make up my mind (4.5" and 32x11.50" tires? 4.5" and 33x10.50"?) but I'm getting close.

I'm hoping to sell the lift as a complete kit.

I'm getting VERY close to ordering my lift and tires. Still cannot make up my mind (4.5" and 32x11.50" tires? 4.5" and 33x10.50"?) but I'm getting close.

I'm hoping to sell the lift as a complete kit.
Well, depending on how much you want for the stuff.. The other guy wants the leafs and I want the shocks, all you would need to do is a find a buyer for the front part of the lift and it would be sold. lol. (= Let me know.

How much for the hooks and rims?? You can pm me

I pm'd you.

Hooks, brackets, and hardware are $50 to the first taker.

A set (4) of 30x9.5x15 BFG/ATs and stock rims can be yours for $300. I'm thinking that is the deal of the century. Tires have tread a'plenty on them and I don't think they have more than 15k on them. They look like new.

As always, I'm willing to trade for good stuff that I need, and you don't.

Last edited:
Bump.

New lift is going on soon so the BFG tires and aluminum rims, matching spare and steel rim, and OME lift/shocks will be available in the next two weeks.

I also have stock TC skid, NP231 output shaft, stock speakers, track bar, and other assorted parts for sale, trade, or giveaway.

Would you be interested in shipping just the OME coils/spacers/ Leaf packs/shocks out to NC? IF so, shoot me a price shipped to a business in NC 27407.

-Chris

Last edited:
Back