• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Camp sites, and where you staying?

Bent

Only Marble Sharp
NAXJA Member
First off, the camp sites nearest the cabins are beginning to fill up. Approximately ~50% of the sites in area "O" are booked as of this writing. I'm hoping that it is us in most of the sites.

Chapter HQ will be Cabin 9 in area "O" (OHV).

I am in Cabin 8.

www.sbcountyparks.com/reservation/camping

Last edited:
Skruffy should be in cabin 2.

I am in campsite 20 (or 19? or 21?, hell, idk...somewhere around there.)

Last edited:
I am way over in C-08 in the regular campground.

The Chapter has one extra cabin reserved, if someone is currently not going specifically because (they lagged and) there are no cabins left.

Dogs are not allowed in the cabins (which is one reason I am not in a cabin...)

BTW, I'm showing up Friday afternoon/evening. Anybody else?

I'm trying to get Jim's morning physical therapy appointment rescheduled for a different day so that I can get up there early-ish on Friday

The Chapter has one extra cabin reserved, if someone is currently not going specifically because (they lagged and) there are no cabins left.

Dogs are not allowed in the cabins (which is one reason I am not in a cabin...)
Just a reminder

So why is it I try to check out on the Calico Campsite website it says cart empty?

I was able to get to check-out with a site. Random choice; D06 if it matters. I had date problems with a site I selected in campground "O". Did not test check-out payment functionality.

Back