• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Event Apparel -ORDER BY MAY 1st-- Shipping Available

Bent

Only Marble Sharp
NAXJA Member
This year we will be offering Zipper hoodies, Men's T-shirts, Lady’s shirts, Youth T-shirts.

The artwork is nearly complete. I had the opportunity to see it a couple of days ago. Once the design (Thanks Justin) is finished I will post it in this thread as it will appear on a T-shirt. A mock up as it were. Back print with a pocket Naxja print like we normally do.

Due to supply chains difficulties availability is a definite obstacle. As a result, shirts and hoodies will only be offered in one color this year. At this time, it is not known what that color may be. It will most certainly be a balancing act between what is in stock and what color works with the artwork.

The shirts and hoodies will be available for preorder in the chapter store as soon as I have enough information. The Chapter BOD may have to reserve the right to change color without notice; an unfortunate reality.

The deadline to order will be May 01, at 11:59 pm PDT.

One option is to list them in the store sight unseen; no refund. I would rather wait a little. On the other hand, I’m sure there are those of you like myself that will be ordering regardless.

I will update this thread as things get a little more dialed in.

Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Please don't be shy.

-Tim

Last edited:
Re: Event Apparel

SCF items are live in the chapter store.

https://www.naxja-socal.org/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=23

Garments available in black only.

Here is a near complete version of the garment artwork. The color(s( at the very bottom of the will likely change.

Printing is on back ; NOT on front as shown. "Pocket print" on front.

jPZNs84l.jpg

Last edited:

Shipping option now available for SCF Items

But it's much more fun to attend.

So the hoodie will have the graphic on the back, does that mean the front will be blank?

Mike, there will be a pocket print on the front. SoCal fest 2022

Back