• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

another FREE XJ

sidriptide

nobody of any consequence
it was my donor truck but is causing problems and it needs to go.. it is an 85 laredo 4 door, silver, red interior, factory sunroof that does not leak, with a good headliner, doors are in good shape with manual crank windows, factory tow hitch, D35 i dont remember what gears, V6, front grill and fenders are removed but the front bumper is good, aluminum 10 spoke wheels, dash and some of the interior are gone, rockers are in good condition, i'm in western mass and i will not part it out... it has no title, since i got it in new hampshire. engine, trans and t/case are intact but unknown condition. take it away so i dont have to scrap it. i dont see why it wont be able to ride a wheel dolly for a moderate distance. FREE FREE FREE

eagle has dibs on the truck... if he doesnt care about the wheels we can work something out.. where are you located?

Back