• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts for XJ (North Texas) can ship

N2-4x4

NAXJA Forum User
Hello - a fellow Jeeper from Jeepn.org told me about this site - really cool (can't wait to get home and check out all the rigs - hard to look while I'm supposed to be working;) )

Well here is a basic list of some of the stuff I have
Good set of Rancho Shocks RS9000 adjustable not a lot of use on them. They are very long - my XJ has 7" lift and I can not use them(unless I move the top mounting brackets) $120 for the set OBO
The shocks are eye to eye: Extended 26"/ Compressed 16"

Front and Rear Stock springs out of 2001 XJ with only 30K miles (I also have the Lower Control arms for this too. - Make offers

Complete set of XJ Limited Rims, they are white and seem to have been gold before $40 or $10 per rim

Delta Steel Truck Box $100.00 OBO
PART NO. 815000
48-5/8"L X 18-13/16"H X 21-3/4"W
like this one http://www.7453217467431.com/produc...lder_id=51121&affID=72907&bmUID=1055342974921

I also have a almost new Steering Box out of an XJ - make reasonable offer

4.0 dist - not sure what year but I would guess '88ish since the XJ i bought from the guy was an 88. The only sticker on the dist says LUCAS OD12 EF8953007190

5 x Goodyear Wrangler RT/S 215/75 R15 mounted on stock Jeep Rims One is brand new on the rim but not mounted(never been aired up) Low miles
$150.00 O.B.O. for all tires and rims
http://www.alljeep.com/pictures.htm

Front shafts off '91XJ - great shape $50.00 each
Connected to a DANA 30 and NP242
Rear shaft off '91XJ - great shape $50.00
Connected to a Chrysler 8.25 and NP242

FULLY/PROFESSIONALLY REBUILT AW4 TRANSMISSION FOR SALE. I BOUGHT IT ALONG WITH A XJ AS A SPARE, BUT HAVE NO NEED FOR IT.
$400.00 O.B.O.

THANKS
BRUCE
214-208-3280

You don't have a front DS do you??

Oh, and welcome to the greatest XJ club on earth :D

You mean front Drive Shaft? Yes I have 2 of them and will be posting pics shortly(tonight)

Yeah, sorry I meant front drive shaft. If they are in good condition(no play in splines, etc) I'd be interested in one of them. :) Thanks

Ary

off topic sorry.

thinking of getting an arb snorkel for my 96. how do you like yours?

I like it - I have not really used it to its full potential ;)
Plus it looks cool. The downside is that alot of people ask "Hey whats that black thing on you jeep?"

Bruce

Any play in the splines of the front shaft?? If no, how much do you want for it?? Thanks

Ary

imma honky said:
what year is the tranny?

I will be cleaning out the garage this weekend and will pull it out from under my workbench(I have to move alot of junk to get to it.)
And will look on the tag.

But the XJ it was for was a 88 but it will also work in my "91

you sure? I was told unless you take all the req stuff, a pre 90 tranny wont work in 91 up....that is if you just do a straight tranny swap.....was I told wrong?

I am not a 100%, however the guy I bought the rolled XJ from was Jeep Mech for 8 years - you just have to make sure the spling count is the same, some 91s are 23 spline. If you are putting it in a 90 then you should have no problems

Back