• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Various 4.0L and AW4 Parts for sale/free

sevensandeights

NAXJA Forum User
Now that I am done with the 4.OL swap in my Scrambler I need to clean up the garage. All prices are plus shipping and most are firm. PM or e-mail me if interested.

1.) 1993 XJ AW4 Tranny Controller with wiring pigtail. This is the computer mounted underneath the passenger's side dash. The wiring was cut at the main harness and is about 3 feet long. $50 + shipping OBO.

2.) 1994 XJ 4.0L belt tensioner. This bracket mounts underneath the PS pump. $5 or Free - whatever you think is fair. PIC

3.) 1994 XJ 4.0L motor mounts. These are the brackets that bolt to the engine. $10 PIC

4.) 1994 XJ 4.0L harmonic balancer. Looks to be in good shape and there are no cracks or chunks in the rubber balancing ring. $15 PIC

5.) 1994 XJ 4.0L / AW4 kickdown linkage housing. There is no cable - this is just the housing that bolts to the tranny and hooks up to the bracket over the fuel rail. Free PIC

6.) 1994 XJ 4.0L water distrubtion valve. $5 or Free - whatever you think is fair. PIC

7.) 1994 XJ 4.0L radiator overflow bottle. $5 or Free - whatever you think is fair. PIC

Back