• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NACFEST 2021 Registration NOW OPEN

That's great! Kudos to Midland for their support.

Incidentally, for anyone eyeing the handheld CB options: if you have a closed-cabin vehicle like an XJ, you'll need an external antenna too because at the frequencies CBs work at the radio waves are too big to get through th. You'll (in or out) need an external antenna of some sort to stick on the outside so you can actually hear and be heard. Mag-mount is the easiest option there, since there's no tools required to install - just stick it on the. body

Registered... but not 100% sure I'm gonna make it out there. If I do it will only be for Saturday and I'll be looking for a seat.

Dinner by Buddy's Log Cabin. You all loved it last year so here it is again!
Saturday, June 19th - 6:30pm at the Spruce Pavilion at Twin Grove Campground.

Chicken Parmesan
Meatballs in Homemade Sauce
Baked Ziti
Cheese Ravioli
Rolls, Garden Salad & Applesauce
For Dessert:
Homemade Chocolate Cake with Peanut Butter Icing
Homemade Apple Pie

Come Hungry! Just another reason to come to NACFest!

Interesting - looks to be a different pavilion from what we used back at Rocktoberfest.

What is the parking guidance for this pavilion?

Interesting - looks to be a different pavilion from what we used back at Rocktoberfest.

What is the parking guidance for this pavilion?

Ben is correct, they would not rent out the clam bake pavilion this year, I was told they have plans to demolish it to set more cabins up.
Reality is they squeeze every dollar they can out of the space they have, that's been obvious for a few years now.
There is a drive up/parking area at that pavilion complex, located just off the run to the park exit.
All we ask is that some room is left for the folks bringing the food and goodies to park (that would more than likely be Carol and i) if folks show out early.
There is a fire ring there, so it will be different this year, but hopefully not worse.
Believe me, the Clam Bake pavilion is always our first choice, ive made every possible arrangement to ensure what we have is as good, but there are some parts of this we cannot control.
Rich

P.S.....for what its worth, we are secure there for Saturday night, which also happens to be Fireworks Night, so bring your camp chairs too! Those who know understand what a great show that is!

Ah, ok, that's what I wanted to know.

I must have misread the map, I thought we were at a different pavilion in October. I remember where we were parking then, and that works.

Thanks.

Ah, ok, that's what I wanted to know.

I must have misread the map, I thought we were at a different pavilion in October. I remember where we were parking then, and that works.

Thanks.

The pavilion we have is one of the cluster of 3 in the middle of the grounds, right next to the one we had in October. Parking somewhat close by shouldn't be an issue.
See you soon!

Back