• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

33x12.5 Procomp Xtreme MT2's (4) - FREE

xjnewbi

NAXJA Forum User
I have a set (4) Procomp Xtreme MT2's (33x12.5) mounted on Procomp 8x10 D window steelies w/ 4.5" backspacing. I would NOT recommend these for daily driving but still useful for spares or general trail riding. One of them has a plug, they all hold air w/o any issues. Tires have very light sidewall rash and little tread remaining (almost down to the wear bar). Wheels have no rash but some rust along the welds where the face meets the rim.

COME AND GET EM. FREE to any NAXJA member or user. Just my way of giving something back from all the info I have gathered from this site.

I will not ship, please don't ask. Located in extreme southern Ocean County NJ (Exit 58 on GSP)

xCWolf, probably not worth a trip from Boston.

Victor, sorry I got online late today, taking care of a sick family. We can set up a pickup for next weekend though if good with you

Back