• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

First Annual SoCal Off-Road Truck Show , June 20th 2009

INFERNAL

NAXJA Forum User
flyer.jpg

It's the first annual So Cal Off-Road Truck Show . The show will take place at Castle Park in Riverside , right off the 91 Fwy.
There will be different trophies for best of class :
Trail Jeep
Overall Jeep
Mud Truck
Pre-Runner
Rock Crawler
Race Truck
Off-Road Show Truck
Suzuki
Lifted Import
Best Equipped
Best Built
And a few others .
$25 to display your off-road truck
$50 for Vendor Booths
Show Times will be from 10am to 5pm
Roll in times if you're gonna show your truck will be from 7am to 9:30am
The show will be free for spectators .
Space is limited so pre-registration is recomended .
I'm working on setting everything up still , so if you need info , you can contact me at (951)488-8727 , or e-mail me at [email protected] or [email protected] .
This is the first annual , so bring your ride out for a chance to win a trophy , or if you just wanna show off your pride and joy

sounds fun! that would be cool to have all the naxja guys togther showin our xj's:D!

sounds fun! that would be cool to have all the naxja guys togther showin our xj's:D!
That would be awesome ! ! ! . Hey , there's gonna be a couple Jeep trophies and I know for a fact my buddie is gonna have his 1 ton ZJ there for sure . There will probably be a couple of other XJs there too , you guys gotta bring your rigs out .

Will there be a category for best beater as well? haha.

Ha Ha , actually I'm glad you asked that Johnnie ;) , There WILL be a trophie for the "Best Used" , which basically means the most abused or beat rig . . . If I get enough XJ guys coming out , I may add a trophy for the best XJ . So come on guys , bring'um out :worship:

If enough NAXJA folks bring their rigs to this event, will we be able to line them up together?

It sounds like fun, gonna talk to the boss and see if we could make this.The rig won't win any prizes, but it would be a fun day, any prizes for "interesting use of color"?

Last edited:
Same question I wanted to know, my rig isnt anything special but hey I'll still show it off...hahah Ill be there!

Back