• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rausch Creek Park and Paragon Park(how difficult?)

G

Hey guys, as some of you may know I am contemplating competeing in a rally in March. Well I found out today that the two off-road sections are in Rausch Creek Park and in Paragon Park. We are required to get 12 hours of rest a day, and we will supposedly spend slightly more time on the road than off-road, so I'm figuring about 5 hours of 'wheelin a day. What I need to know is how hard these places can get. I should have 6", 34s, locked in the rear and 4.56s. Along w/ full armor and the list goes on. My question is do you guys think I'll have difficulty. I've been to Uwharrie so if anyone has been to both, it'd be great if you could compare 'em. Thanks for any info. Peace

Ary

From the little info that has been allowed to be know, the offroad portions do not seem to be too difficult, actually I heard that it will be stock level trails as some of the entrants are driving stock suv's

I kinda got that impression to, but I wasn't sure if there were "stock level trails" there. BTW, are you entering or anything or just happen to know what I'm talking about?? Thanks

Ary

I've known about this event for a while (it was originally scheduled for last spring). The event coordinator will be at my other club's (EC4x4E) monthly meeting tonite so I will try to squeeze more info out of him. Also, we (EC4x4E) will be hosting the closing Show 'N Shine event at the end of the Rally.

Back