• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ram off road park run. Sunday. Jan 20th

I'll try to make it down for that, I've never been so it would be cool to get down there before they wind up closing down. They weren't even going to be open at all this year, might not have a lot of chances left to go there.

Really? Damn. I had no idea.
Maybe we should start holding some M&Gs there too.
Might help keep it open.
I like it there. It's kind of a free for all. You can pick and choose what you want to do. It provides for everything from stock rigs to built buggies.
I'd hate to see it close down.

More reason to show some support.
It's probably going to be my main spot to wheel this summer. Just because of tattooing schedule and how close it is.
For me it's closer than eagle rock.

Hope to see you out there!

I'll try to make it down for that, I've never been so it would be cool to get down there before they wind up closing down. They weren't even going to be open at all this year, might not have a lot of chances left to go there.

Close down??? where did you hear that?? they hold all the offroad races over the summer and alot of people go to those. Sometimes they have racing twice a year and host alot of motocross and other charity events.

They posted it up on Colorado 4x4 that they weren't going to be open at all this year and that they would be shutting down with the exception of a few race events. Then they announced that they would be open after all. This was in October or November.

I for one am glad they're able to stay open, I've always wanted to head down there for both some wheeling and to catch an event.

I think it was CORE that was talking about shutting down. RAM hosts quite a bit of events down there, my brother races quads down there 3 or 4 times a summer for the CORCS series races. Pretty cool place!

Hey fellas. Feel free to post this trip up on other forums also.
All rigs are welcome on this trip. If you are on co4x4 or any other forum, please invite everyone you know with a rig.
20$ per rig and 10$ per dirt bike or atv.
It's gonna be a great time! Don't miss out!

What time? Depends on whether or not I can wake up after the Bronco game. :)

What time? Depends on whether or not I can wake up after the Bronco game. :)

We are trying to be out there by 10am.
We will be there for at least 6 hours or so in guessing.
It's supposed to be mid 40's. decent weather.
Hope to see you out there.

I see that they're closed on Sundays on their homepage; http://ramoffroadpark.com/

Reschedule for Saturday before it's too short notice?

Unless I'm wrong, or someone has better information than me.. or if their website doesn't get updated often or something.

Might be worth placing a phone call before a couple of dozen dudes show up to drink beer in a parking lot :twak:

Didn't know Colorado had an off road park, that's pretty sweet I definitely want to see what it's about so let me know what you all come up with. My lady spent some time in the springs when she was a teen, I know she'd dig getting down there.

I see that they're closed on Sundays on their homepage; http://ramoffroadpark.com/

Reschedule for Saturday before it's too short notice?

Unless I'm wrong, or someone has better information than me.. or if their website doesn't get updated often or something.

Might be worth placing a phone call before a couple of dozen dudes show up to drink beer in a parking lot :twak:

Didn't know Colorado had an off road park, that's pretty sweet I definitely want to see what it's about so let me know what you all come up with. My lady spent some time in the springs when she was a teen, I know she'd dig getting down there.

Already taken care of bud.
They WILL be opening the park for us on sunday the 20th.
You are welcome to join! It's a fun place for anything from dirt bikes to built buggies.

Already taken care of bud.
They WILL be opening the park for us on sunday the 20th.
You are welcome to join! It's a fun place for anything from dirt bikes to built buggies.

I just might have to. Sounds a bit cold to bring the dirt scoots this round but the Jeep is game. As long as she'll get me home when I'm done. :gee:

Sorry, I didn't mean to impose or anything. I just didn't know. All I know is the places I typically frequent I automatically assume they're open or still maintained, or whatever and sometimes I never bother to call or double check a website and I just go. Then I end up driving for an hour to feel like an ass hat :dunce:

I'm just glad I have something to do next weekend now. Turning 25 the following Tuesday.. Tuesday... What a silly day for celebration.

No worries man. You didn't impose.
I always plan these trips to RAM on Sundays. When they're "closed" lol
I just have to call again Friday with an approx rig count and he will be out there Sunday to open the gates sign waivers and collect the fees.

It will be mid 50's on Sunday. So pretty warm for winter. :yelclap:

Whether is looking good. Seems like we should have a good turn out (based on other sites) and a few people are considering taking on the v-notch area (gonna be awesome to watch em ruin their junk from a spectator position :D )
Some guys bringing a few atvs out as well as some nitro RC's and such.

a few people are considering taking on the v-notch area

If I get it running I've been thinkin about that, since I'm only 4 miles from home might as well bust my junk! Lol

We've got a group ride starting at Lodo's north at 10am with talk of hitting up RAM as well. May end up at Slaughterhouse but it would be cool to meet a lot of you.

Back