• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"spotted" thread

wreckingball2.jpg

Did it look like that?
nope, had no roof at all.

spotted out at the am/pm by Calico on Saturday, one badass bright yellow XJ with the roof chopped off and fully caged, have the plate but wont post...should have got a pic.

Is Saki's rig still yellow?

Spotted last weekend in Riverside off of van buren and the 215 basically. It was a black xj lifted with a green and black checkers on the hood and the roof. Who is that? Interesting paint job I liked it.
Also in brea yesterday there was a black xj with red accents I think it was bumper and maybe a cage inside that was red? I think it was in brea maybe fullerton somewhere in that area yesterday lol

That's my buddy Cole. He's only on XJsocal.com

This morning at the Fontana Pick a Part.

20160528_110321.jpg

Twins!

Just spotted a clean white XJ leaving O'Reillys in Upland with a NAXJA member sticker in the back window....who is it??
Appeared to have black and yellow personal plates...noticed an "xj" in the plate number, but couldn't read the whole thing.

Spotted another working XJ in my area today. This one is still in service (apparently) and features right-hand drive.

219627ef1d47dbed4957e3365013738f.jpg

Back