NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Events > Past NAXJA Events > PAST NAXJA EVENTS > 35th Anniversary Celebration! Moab, Utah
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

Notices

35th Anniversary Celebration! Moab, Utah Come join NAXJA at the 35th Anniversary Celebration of the XJ. Moab, Utah. October 9-13, 2018

Old October 21st, 2018, 19:07
NAXJA Member

Pics, and thank you to all

What a great adventure! Nearly 2000 miles on the red XJ by the time all was said and done. Thanks Mark for the campfire jeep advice, ChasDB and family for the food, Bricker for the great beer samples, Bad Luck and other trail leaders. We'll be back in 5 years!... prepared for more serious wheeling. Anak- what was that humor/outdoor writer you mentioned?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/cctsutgU4WSqK4u18
2000 XJ: OME 2" lift, trimmed fenders, 265-75-16 Cooper AT3s, extended shock mounts, JKS swaybar disconnect, 4.56, Ox locker rear, trutrack front, Dirtbound Bumpers, warn winch, rocker skids. 1996 XJ Bone stock daily driver.
Old October 21st, 2018, 19:52
Stranger

Re: Pics, and thank you to all

Patrick F. McManus.

"They Shoot Canoes, Don't They?" is a great starting point: https://www.amazon.com/They-Shoot-Ca.../dp/B00723IOWO

Here is a PDF sample of his "Art of Trailering": http://photos.imageevent.com/wharris...g/18501488.pdf

The Varmints would be very disappointed if I forgot to bring McManus along on a trip.

It was great to meet you. I will have to find a time for a northbound trip.

Baby it's cold outside.
Old October 22nd, 2018, 06:55
Coffee Drinker

It was fun to crash your campfire time and talk jeeps and farming over beer, I learned a lot about modern farming and GPS automation that I knew nothing about. I hope to see you in 5 for the next one.
99 4.0/AW4/231, with a few basic bolt ons.

Click here to support
Old October 24th, 2018, 06:48
NAXJA Member #977

Nice pics!
And"Thank You" for giving me a ride to pick up my Jeep at the shop!
Bumper-mounted bottle opener and a buncha other gadgets.
Old October 28th, 2018, 11:34
NAXJA Member 3643

It was great to meet you guys and so happy you were our camp neighbors! It was great seeing our kids play and have so much fun. Thanks for the help/ support getting my Jeep fixed. We will be looking foreword to the next one for sure.
'00XJ Mall Krawler Edition Russ Pottenger 4.7Stroker,241OR, Rock Krawler aluminum 3 link, D44hp Yukon air zip, D44 35 spline axles locked by RWKHaus. Stiffners, and brackets by Ruffstuff. High steer-Parts Mike. T&J, fenders+ cage. Bilstein 7100, 35 KM2, OMF Beadlocks, PAC coils, Deaver G9leafs, BrownDog mounts, Currie antirock, PSC hydro
my build