• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Kittens, I gots kittens

Bent

Only Marble Sharp
NAXJA Member
You wanna has a kitten too?

Remember, cats are cool people.

1 Black - female

1 Calico - female

1 Gray - male

1 Tortoise shell - female

Last edited:
What?

You can't catch the black one to figure out its gender?

Let me know when you have puppies. Varmint #4 is showing his age and I need to make sure I get another pup so he has time to train it.

Okay.

Wimmenz are always harder to figure out.

Flat rate box?

David Bricker / SYR - ITO

A bit of wisdom I have gleaned over the years...

Do you know why God made kittens and puppies cute?

It is because you would kill them otherwise.

They stay cute long enough to get to the point they can survive on their own.

This can be extrapolated further out. There are people to whom this applies. A certain type of blonde comes immediately to mind. It also applies to children. If you meet someone with a really cute child you should probably feel sorry for them. Odds are good that cuteness comes with a hefty price tag. In my own world, that is Varmint #Last.

Well, it appears as though the coyotes made a visit sometime after I left for work and daylight. The black one is dead, it had been bit pretty good. And the tortoise shell with a Calico face that Lori wanted to keep and had grown attached to is missing.

Well, I suppose the black one is the one to put in the flat rate box...

Bummer.

Well, apparently, the Flat rate box arrived, because now I have five kittens. It appears they multiply when shipped in said flat rate box. So, probably not a good idea to ship kittens in a flat rate box.

Anyone want some kittens?

David Bricker / SYR

How much shipped to 92374?

Accept trades?

Back