• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Thinking I may need to do an actual build thread since none of you MWC drunkards seem to post anything. Just need a name for the Jeep.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

I've been thinking of doing a rebuild thread for my jeep. I may start that one of these days.

My grandpa passed away in October of 2010, he was in wwII. I took a video of the grave side military burial. I have yet to watch the video or be back to the grave site other then my grandmas funeral. I was very close to my grandpa so it is hard to even go there.

It snowed here

Didn’t accumulate.

mac ‘ready to test the awd in my work truck’ gyvr

We got about an inch in the Flint area last night. The highway to Saginaw was complete chaos this morning.

Welcome back Mother Winter!

What does everyone use to upload pictures nowadays? I figured out Tapatalk ain't gonna work for my build thread

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Photobucket works again, they watermark it now.

Looks like it’s in decent shape.

What he said^^^ What dirty secret does it hold to be a parts jeep?

Nice grab chuck

mac 'looks like what you needed' gyvr

Believe it or not a guy who is friends with someone down the block knocked on my door and said he had a Cherokee on his trailer if I wanted to look at it. Some rust in rockers and prolly quarters under the plastic. He said it overheats sometimes and needed an alternator. The body is actually in better shape than mine and 60k less miles. I gave him $500 and he kept the rims and tires. Drove it off the trailer and pulled rims and tires, so I haven't driven it yet. Reason for using it as a parts jeep is mainly the fact that I want a V8 grand for a daily not another XJ. Oh and the color is a match for replacing all my dented parts.

That is a shame but I get it. I sold my rust free 5spd back in the spring to fund building my, what I thought was slightly rusty 2dr but found more rust and other issues I would rather not deal with on a build so its staying stock and on the look for a better shell.

not sure if it is by state or regional, $2 closeout on Pennzoil 10w30 and mobil 1 10w30 (both conventional) at autozone.

Kinda dead in here lately. Picked these up a while back. Also figured out how to post pictures.
jFt4kV

EDIT. JK doesn’t work on this forum for some reason.

Agreed to buy a 99 XJ with 160k and a rust free body today.

Needs a little TLC.

mac 'pick it up Friday' gyvr

Back