• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone have Photos

Nice pics John

Awesome pics thanks John! We have a thread over in the NAC section with everyone's pics.

Had a great time wheeling with you. Sorry we couldn't cover more ground.

Cool pictures John! Some neat shots there and the comments are funny too. I'll get my photos up tomorrow.
I didn't realize you cut the bumper at campground. I guess that's why you never had issues with that the last day. :laugh:
Time for new springs?

Last edited:
Awesome pics thanks John! We have a thread over in the NAC section with everyone's pics.

Had a great time wheeling with you. Sorry we couldn't cover more ground.

I was looking at the map and it looks like we did pretty good on covering most of the Blacks and Reds. Need to save a few for next time. It was a blast.

Cool pictures John! Some neat shots there and the comments are funny too. I'll get my photos up tomorrow.
I didn't realize you cut the bumper at campground. I guess that's why you never had issues with that the last day. :laugh:
Time for new springs?

I borrowed Rob's sawzall and cut it off at the park the next morning. Those are RE's springs that I've had since 2001 or 02'. They have been good to me but I think it is time for some new ones. Any suggestions?

Sweet pics John!!! Got any good videos, namely me on Trail O near the end? I wanna see what that looked like, it was a fun ride.

Sweet pics John!!! Got any good videos, namely me on Trail O near the end? I wanna see what that looked like, it was a fun ride.

I only have video from the 1st day but I'm not sure how to send it to you. I'm not to computer savvy. I have it on my laptop. I'm not sure what trail it is but Keith was giving you crap about your locker then you did that climb up that rock face.
I tried uploading the video but maybe the file size is too big. Let me know if there is a way to do it.
Thanks. LS1XJ

I only have video from the 1st day but I'm not sure how to send it to you. I'm not to computer savvy. I have it on my laptop. I'm not sure what trail it is but Keith was giving you crap about your locker then you did that climb up that rock face.
I tried uploading the video but maybe the file size is too big. Let me know if there is a way to do it.
Thanks. LS1XJ

That's what I wanna see!!! If you can email me the file, I can get it posted for you John. Its [email protected]

It was awesome meeting you and seeing your rig maybe next time i'll get to see that beast in action

-Nick

It was awesome meeting you and seeing your rig maybe next time i'll get to see that beast in action

-Nick

Well come on out to Michigan and I'll give you a thrill ride up in the Silver Lake Sand Dunes anytime. You can really hear the LS1XJ sing out there.

LS1XJ

Well come on out to Michigan and I'll give you a thrill ride up in the Silver Lake Sand Dunes anytime. You can really hear the LS1XJ sing out there.

LS1XJ
You sir have a deal ! now I just need to get my ass out there lol

I put some up in the thread over in the NAC forum - includes a couple shots showing John's 2005 NACFest appearance!

I put some up in the thread over in the NAC forum - includes a couple shots showing John's 2005 NACFest appearance!

What thread is that under? I'm not seeing seeing anything there in your NAC form. I thought I at least might be an honorary member. Michigan is in the same timezone as you guys are.lol

LS1XJohn

Back