• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

You have to love those CO Jeepers!

Fergie

NAXJA Forum User
f9fe8196.jpg

Colorado 4x4 is where I saw this. Click the link for the whole story and more pics.

Fergie

How about a direct link to the story? Not very interested in looking though a bunch of Colorado stuff.

Thanks.
Glenn

Okie Terry said:
Here it is.

What a clod. :doh:
Heheh, Thanks!
Just reinforces my opinion of CO Jeepers. They think they are "all that" cause they got snow and a couple hills. The part about "combined brain cells of 1 cheerleader" is a good note to end this on. :)
Glenn

Getting a jeep stuck in a snowbank is one thing, I'm sure most of us have gotten silly-stuck in one way or another....

wrapping a towstrap in a choker around the windshield frame of a convertible is downright retarded......

I hope the body shop puts the "stupid ass" mark-up on that client.

jeepstuck3.jpg

Beezil said:
wrapping a towstrap in a choker around the windshield frame of a convertible is downright retarded......

Too funny.

Exactly what I was thinking!

hinkley

Beezil said:
Getting a jeep stuck in a snowbank is one thing, I'm sure most of us have gotten silly-stuck in one way or another....

I hope the body shop puts the "stupid ass" mark-up on that client.
No doubt. At least tripple the charges.... and drop their insurance too. Nobody should ensure people that do stuff THAT lame.

Back