• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bio-diesel xj 4.0l, anyone have previous experience?

jumpnjeep

NAXJA Forum User
As I was prepping the new heart for transplant I discovered that it was actually a bio-diesel conversion.

20150910_114936.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Four liter nut roaster.

:roflmao:

I have to laugh.

I drove a '68 Camaro with an inline 6 while in college. At one point I started smelling a food-like smell during my morning commute, shortly after I got on the freeway. It puzzled me for a few days and then I noticed a coffee bean business had opened up on along the frontage road right about where I would notice the smell, so I wrote it off as being associated with that. Until a week or so later I popped the hood to check the oil and noticed I was accumulating a pretty good collection of olives on the intake/exhaust manifolds. I parked next to an olive tree at night, so no question where they were coming from. Blasted rodents.

Lol, yeah definitely a small rat or mouse. It had the intake on it until today when I pulled it off. But the throttle body was off so it had a nice big hole to climb in and out thru.

Back