• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SC Jeepers

Ex CCS Racer

NAXJA Forum User
I've been fielding a bunch of calls, IM's, etc on the US Jeeps site being down. Still not sure what's going on so I created a Myspace page(why not, everyone else is doing it) to communicate in the meantime. I encourage you to check it for events and to get in touch with other Jeepers and offroaders in the area. Even when/or if the site comes back from the dead we're still gonna keep the Myspace page.
It's still new but here's a link... http://www.myspace.com/midcarolinajeepers

Thanks for the heads up. I was wondering what had happenned to the site. I've been lurking around there for awhile, but I guess I need to start posting some over at USJeeps.

I've got to be in town this weekend for a friend's wedding and I'm going to try and make it over to the swap meet Sat. morning. I really need to try and make it to one of the US Jeeps monthly meetings, if you guys don't mind a 2wd Cherokee owner hanging out with the 4wd crowd.

Southerntracker said:
Thanks for the heads up. I was wondering what had happenned to the site. I've been lurking around there for awhile, but I guess I need to start posting some over at USJeeps.

I've got to be in town this weekend for a friend's wedding and I'm going to try and make it over to the swap meet Sat. morning. I really need to try and make it to one of the US Jeeps monthly meetings, if you guys don't mind a 2wd Cherokee owner hanging out with the 4wd crowd.
You just need to convert it to 4wd or get another!

Ghost said:
You just need to convert it to 4wd or get another!

Its my daily driver and my only means of getting to work, so I guess I'll look for another one. Just cause its 2wd it doesn't mean I don't take it off road. :D

It was good to meet you at the swap meet Tracker. My kids and I all got sunbrnt! Lol. I thought it was a pretty good turnout myself. Did you miss Miller breaking out the forklift? If so I posted some pics on the MCJ Myspace site. I didn't bother putting them on the US Jeeps site since I'm not sure whenthat site's gonna be back to 100%.

My favorite pic of the weekend was my buddy's Mallcrawler. I am sad to say that it has never been offroad. He has a SOA YJ on 60's for that.

4l3f629.jpg

And then the $3100 curb hopper...

62sh0mu.jpg

Hate I missed it. I was going to cut the grass in the morning on Saturday then deceided what I was going to do that afternoon. The lawmower would not start. I finally got it running after changing the spark plug and finished up arround 5pm. :(

Yeah, I missed all the fun stuff. I had to leave early for a co-worker's wedding. I was the one in the green cherokee behind you when you turned into the gas station to get lunch for your kids. I had a great time while I was there and my forehead was bright red by the time I got home. Guess I should have taken JP up on that sunscreen after all!

I'm gonna try my best to be at the next Mid-Carolina meeting at San Jose.

Ex CCS Racer said:
My $3100 pos is now going for $5500. It's got stuff ya know? :D
Oh he knows!

Back