• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

87 XJ wagoneer 7" & 33"s $3000

mark268

NAXJA Forum User
1987 XJ wagoneer 4.0, auto 4wd 125k miles
No smoke, runs and shifts excellent, 4wd works fine.
D44 rear, Rusty's and Rubicon Express lift componants, JKS disco's, apx. 7" lift. 33" muds, black steel wheels, interior is stripped and poly racing seats installed. fenders trimmed and TJ flares added. AC/Cruise/ tilt/power steering/ etc everything works.
Everything is new and never to trail yet.
Asking $3000 or trade for a complete running sandrail.
Located in Indianapolis, Indiana
Pics available only to serious inquiries.

mark268 said:
D44 rear, Rusty's and Rubicon Express lift componants, JKS disco's, apx. 7" lift. 33" muds, black steel wheels, interior is stripped and poly racing seats installed. fenders trimmed and TJ flares added. AC/Cruise/ tilt/power steering/ etc everything works.

You mean you haven't been down to the Badlands in Attica, IN with that thing yet. Come on you have to go at least once before you sell it. Sounds like you have a good deal for what you're asking and what the rig has. I moved from Chicago to Sac, CA and have a 91' xj with 8" 35" mtrs, winch, dana 44 rear axle, dual lockers, etc etc. So I don't need your xj, but my brother-in-law has a a 78' Cj-7 bright yellow on 35" with a full fiberglass body & hard top he might be able to trade you for. He also has 2 parts cj-7's. Would you be up to trading with him? He lives in Rockford, IL which is about 4-5 hrs from you. Let me know. Why would you want a sandrail anyways, an xj is much more fun and practical? Just wondering. :roll:
Troy

mark268 said:

I forgot in my previous e-mail, please send me pics. I want to show my brother-in-law in Illinois. He could trade his cj-7 for it and/or cash. My e-mail address is: [email protected] Please send some pics my way.
thanks...Troy
Troy

[Sent pics to you

QUOTE=steinjeep]I forgot in my previous e-mail, please send me pics. I want to show my brother-in-law in Illinois. He could trade his cj-7 for it and/or cash. My e-mail address is: [email protected] Please send some pics my way.
thanks...Troy
Troy[/QUOTE]

Back