• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HP30 axle shafts needed

Jeepkid8037

NAXJA Forum User
Looking to run the rubicon on the 27th. I really wouldnt feel comortable wheeling without some spares for the front. Non-disco axle. 297x ujoints are prefered, but i will take the smaller ujoint for the right price. Let me know if you have anything. Also looking for stock tie rods. Thanks

-Will

Last edited:
120 for 297's in PA
hmmm

ill give you some 297's and the rest of the d30 for 100 (or just the shafts...)

i have a bent (but stilll functional) tie rod, and a currie steering system for sale...

id give you the bent tie rod and straight drag link - i can even bend it back and weld some angle to it if you'd like...

the currie - id like 300 for it... stupid me for spending 400 for it in Janurary...

XJ_ranger said:
120 for 297's in PA
hmmm

ill give you some 297's and the rest of the d30 for 100 (or just the shafts...)

i have a bent (but stilll functional) tie rod, and a currie steering system for sale...

id give you the bent tie rod and straight drag link - i can even bend it back and weld some angle to it if you'd like...

the currie - id like 300 for it... stupid me for spending 400 for it in Janurary...

Are the shafts in good shape? If you really need to get rid of the d30, i can take it off your hands. $100 for the axle w/ 297 ujoint and inner outer axle shafts? Ill take that bent tie rod too, or if u really want to weld on some angle and straighten it out that would be nice too. Where about nor cal are u located? Very, very interested. Thanks.

-Will

Jeepkid8037 said:
Are the shafts in good shape? If you really need to get rid of the d30, i can take it off your hands. $100 for the axle w/ 297 ujoint and inner outer axle shafts? Ill take that bent tie rod too, or if u really want to weld on some angle and straighten it out that would be nice too. Where about nor cal are u located? Very, very interested. Thanks.

-Will
Hes in Benica. Are you going to the Jeepers Jamboree Will?

Starboard M said:
Hes in Benica. Are you going to the Jeepers Jamboree Will?

when is the jeepers Jamboree?

oh and ill be seling my shafts tomorrow.

XJ_ranger said:
when is the jeepers Jamboree?

oh and ill be seling my shafts tomorrow.
I think its the 28th to the 30th. Im thinking of going up the 27th, but Im not sure yet. I want to beat the crowd, and I dont want to be a part of the Jamboree simply because of how many Jeeps there will be.

SeanP said:
damn, i have 9 sets of LOW pinion axle shafts but no high pinion. Sorry.

SeanP

;)

How did you get stuck with all LP shafts Sean? :laugh3: If you do really have some spare dana 30 shafts, are you selling them? You could make a good amount of $ on them.

Troy

Back